Three is very much the magic number for Southport’s Lavish Home which is celebrating its third birthday since setting up its thriving business in Lord Street.
Lavish Home – which sells Furniture, Lighting and Home Accessories – was set up by husband and wife team Donna and Alan Platts who both grew up in Southport and say having their own shop on such an iconic street means so much to them.
Other staff members include Beverly Ansell, Kayley Randle and Leanne Wright.
To mark their third birthday we have hit them with some questions themed around the number three.
- Three things you have learned since opening:
- Hard work and determination does eventually pay off
- We didn’t realise just how many holiday/day trippers visit Southport and LOVE the town
- A lot of people still prefer visiting a shop to buying online
- Three highlights so far.
- Having a shop on such an Iconic Street in my home town
- The lovely feedback that our customers give us when they visit
- Knowing that our products give happiness to so many
- Three challenges you have overcome.
- Lockdown 1
- Lockdown 2
- Lockdown 3
- Three things you have in store for the shop.
- New furniture styles arriving in the next few months
- To keep growing and strengthen our brand
- To continue to source quirky and unusual items for the home
- Three best selling products
- Our Surprised Bassets
- Sunny Southport Signs
- Saturn Champagne Holders
- Three things you love about being based in Southport.
- So proud to have grown up here and now having a high street location
- The beautiful lights of Lord Street
- Being one of many independent businesses that have a base in our town
Beverly Ansell and owners Donna and Alan Platts inside Lavish Home which is celebrating its third birthday in Lord Street
- Three things that have helped your continued success.
- Our high customer service standards
- Our fantastic team
- Our loyal and lovely customers from Southport and the surrounding areas, we would like to thank them for there continued support which has helped us go from strength to strength
- Three more facts
- The showroom offers a great selection of lighting on display and has a vast catalogue of many other styles.
- The furniture ranges from dining sets made from marble, glass and metal to occasional furniture and a great collection of stunning sofas and chairs. Also available within the showroom are pictures, mirrors and many other decorative items to adorn your home.
- The showroom is open seven days a week so do pop in and pay them a visit – more information on their website HERE.